Friday, February 13, 2009

Milestone: 500 page views!

This post at Lone Star Ball is commemorating the milestone achievement of 15,000,000 page views. Congratulations to Adam Morris and everyone at Lone Star Ball. I'm a big fan.

With that in mind, I'd like to commemorate the 500th page viewing of this site, which happened sometime yesterday. Considering that this site has only been up since January 27th (and the blog counter at the bottom of the page has only been here counting posts since February 1), this means that people other than my fiance, whom I usually force to read my newest posts, and I visit this site. Most of the hits came from the immensely popular post about the adventures of Jason Botts in Japan, which someone was kind enough to post on other blogs. Since then, the site has averaged about 25 unique page viewings per day. That in itself is encouraging enough to me.

So if you read this blog daily, thanks for stopping by. If you have time to leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think so far.

Hey, you have to start somewhere.

2 comments:

  1. John, I've been a big fan of this site ever since I saw a link to it from LoneStarBall, BBTIA, Newberg, etc. I am all about sites that update the home page on a daily basis......pull it up and there is new content without additional clicks. Keep up the great work, especially the daily Round Ups, which are my favorites! Drake Dunn of Frisco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep at it brother. I've added to my favorites under Ranger Links (about 10 total) that I read daily.

    Chris Hanes

    ReplyDelete