Saturday, February 28, 2009

Rangers Recap: Week of Feb 22-28

This week has been the first week that I've written completely original posts, straying from what I did in the first few weeks of this blog's existence (where I mostly recapped the baseball events of the previous 24 hours).

I'm going to start doing a weekend recap to review the posts of the previous week. Here we go . . .

To recap the week:

Sunday: Did You Know . . . ? Kris Benson Edition

Monday: On Andruw Jones

Tuesday: Fun with Similarity Scores

Wednesday: Batting Average on Balls in Play (BABIP)

Thursday: BABIP Revisited

Friday: Welcome Back, Baseball

I am also starting the following weekly "traditions", mostly for the sake of entertainment and alliteration:

Monday Movie Clip (this week's was George Carlin)

Tuesday Trivia (no trivial this week, since I just started it)

Friday Foto (this week's was the Stottlemyre Family)

Rangers Recap (this post!)

If you can think of any cool phrases involving alliteration for Wednesday or Thursday, then please post the ideas in the comments section!

Thanks to all who have visited so far. I hope you like what you have been reading.


Go Rangers!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty cool blog, JP. (The kid in the orange striped shirt in Sandlot reminds me of your dad back in the day.) Uncle D

    ReplyDelete