Sunday, March 29, 2009

New Format, New Schedule, New Writers

As you know, Hello Win Column is a relatively new Texas Rangers blog, having been around for roughly 2 months now. These first two months have been a little bit of a trial and error process--I try something for a while, see if it works, and then modify it as necessary. In short, I'm still trying to find the right niche for this blog, and I am constantly looking for new ways to improve the blog and gain readership. This is exactly how I intended it to be, seeing as I didn't have any prior blogging experience when I first started.

That having been said, it's time for another change.

You may recall two additional writers making cameos here over the past two weeks: Thomas Lowery and Jon Page. They filled in for me while I was away for Spring Break and did an extraordinary job. While reading their fine work upon my return, I realized that the blog was much more rounded with their contributions. Thomas, with his whimsical, philosophical style, and Jon, with his beat-reporter game reports, added dimensions to the blog that I never did (or could, for that matter).

That having been said, I have invited them to stay on and contribute to the blog on a regular basis. This is the likely weekly schedule that you will be seeing:

Sunday Rangers Recap: John Paul
Monday Movie: Thomas
Monday's Post: Thomas
Tuesday Trivia: John Paul
Tuesday's Post: John Paul
Wednesday's Post: Thomas
Thursday's Post: John Paul
Friday Foto: John Paul
Saturday's Post: Jon

This will probably mark one of many changes as HWC continues to grow and improve; I am excited about what we have been able to do here at HWC so far, and adding these guys only makes things better. If anyone out there reading has any suggestions, remarks, comments, etc., please let us know by posting a comment--we'd love to get some feedback.

Thanks again for reading!

John Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment