Friday, March 13, 2009

Spring Break: Guest Writers

One of the benefits of still being in college (even if it is graduate school) means that I still get to go on Spring Break. To take full advantage of my week off, I am departing on Saturday morning for Utah, where I will spend a week backpacking through Canyonlands National Park. Last time I checked, the barren desert doesn't get internet access.

To keep all of my loyal readers out there entertained until I return, I am happy to introduce two guest writers for this upcoming week: Jon Page (you may know him as lonestarJon on lonestarball.com), and another friend of mine named Thomas (he doesn't have an internet alias, as far as I know, so I'm going to make one up: Tom-Tom).

They are both fervent and feverish Rangers fans who have proven themselves more than worthy of taking the reins here at HWC for the course of next week. In fact, Jon kept his own Rangers blog for a while, you can check out his stuff here). Thomas, somewhat new to blogging, will be keeping Jon on his toes with new ideas and analyses. They will update the site daily and have promised me nothing less than the best (right guys?). I believe Jon will be kicking off my absence with his first article tomorrow.

So, have fun. You should be hearing from me the following Sunday.

Go Rangers!

John Paul

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the lead in, JP (and the linkback to LiCA, even if it is still on hiatus). I will indeed be kicking things off tomorrow, so hopefully people won't start running for the exits now that they've found out "Baseball Jesus" from LSB will be blogging here for a week, lol.

    I'm really excited about this opportunity, as I am to see what my co-writer Thomas can bring to the table - between the two of us we should be able to keep the readers around here entertained for awhile.

    ReplyDelete